Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Gates of Vienna: A Report From Islamberg

"Ever since last Friday people have been sending me links to Dr. Paul Williams’ story about the headquarters of the Muslims of America and Jamaat ul-Fuqra near Hancock, NY. I haven’t written about it until now for three reasons: 1) I’ve been too busy with my real job; 2) I have a mile-long backup of blog posts waiting to come out; and 3) There was no new information in the story.

Nonetheless, Dr. Williams’ story is a good summary of the available material on Islamberg. For more information on Jamaat ul-Fuqra look on our left sidebar and follow the links there, or visit The Politics of CP, which has the most exhaustive store of information on JF available on the internet."

Full Article...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: