Saturday, October 6, 2007

What's Left of a Mind :: Colonel Robert Neville


"Fascist!"

Wouldn’t it be useful and kind of nice to have a fairly concise point list so you can recognise the Modus Operandi of the Left Mindset? A kind of ‘Cliff Notes’ about those who invariably go over the intellectual and moral cliff. So now you can!
Here’s my 39 points that you can whip out as your favourite Left, Liberal or Radical twerp rolls out their entirely predictable default positions of back dated mediocrity. It’ll be like being a Biologist, an Anthropologist or a vet! "Down Penn, down boy!" Good luck on your Identification Safari into the Dark Continent that is the 'Mental Illness of Leftism'.

Full Article...

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Colonel Robert Neville said...

Dear USA Partisan, first of all, thank you for linking to my shabby blog! Wonderful and you're very welcome. I'm proud to be worthy of your site.

I shall return to you as much as I can. I'm glad ya link to the update as I tend to do a trailing edit and update for about five days after posting. Sometimes even weeks! Pathetic pedantry on my part, really.

All the very best to you from Colonel Neville.
colonelrobertneville.blogspot.com